Selling an old phone in Mysore is safe only if you take care of some checks. It’s risky to sell without contemplating important steps that may threaten your phone security later. Take these precautions to keep it completely safe for you!
- For Android Users, after resetting your phone, data security is not at the same level. Even after a factory reset, the technical nerds can retrieve your data easily. For this, download random pictures from the web after doing a factory reset. Then load pictures and reset the phone for one more time. By doing so, you remove old data and stanch the changes of retrieving personal data by someone else.
- For iPhone users, there’s no such issue. Simply by doing a factory reset, you can keep your data security intact.
- Another tip we will add here is to be quick to get the word out to your buyer. The reason is that flagships launching with premium tags might not hold the same worth even after a month. So, the more you remain quicker in selling in Mysore, the more price you may get.
- Prioritize your personal security while selling your device. Right location, proper meeting hours, and keeping your close friend informed, also help you a ton.
- Don’t share any sensitive information with buyers, such as an address, etc. Redact the personal details from ID proofs if it’s required to provide them to the buyer.